Nature gives peace and harmony to a person and helps to achieve mental balance. The mysterious and mysterious world of exotic fish will relieve fatigue, stress, and bad mood. Live nature in the house, does not every child or adult dream about it?! The kaleidoscope of underwater life dives into the extraordinary world of nature and gives a real aesthetic pleasure.
Where do I set up an aquarium for tropical fish
To know how to properly set the aquarium for tropical fish, and before you go shopping, future owners of the water kingdom need to prepare a place for fish.
In small aquariums, the lack of free space is a problem for most residents, and the creation of comfort and comfort requires a lot of imagination. Installing a wall container is the best way to decorate a room. The thickness of such models is low, so there are difficulties in planting plants, installing special equipment in the container to create an optimal biological climate. Not all species of ornamental fish feel comfortable in tight conditions, most simply die. Small aquariums are installed on a desk or bedside table.
For spacious rooms, setting up aquariums for tropical fish with a capacity of 100 liters should be placed on a stable basis. Usually fits a comfortable bedside table with a strong and stable stand. Buy it along with the capacity will be offered in every pet store. The placement of rectangular aquariums can be different: along the wall, in the middle, or in the corner. By placing the tank in the middle of the room, the owner receives two zones: one for work and the other for recreation.
In-office buildings, it is advisable to install aquariums in places where the environment is quiet and peaceful. The best location for you is in front of sofas and armchairs. Looking at the water and fish, employees relieve tension and quickly gains strength for further work.
What aquarium to set up for tropical fish
Lovers of exotic tropical fish must have an idea that there are many types of aquariums. Two main species — marine and freshwater-are most common among domestic water lovers. Beginners usually do not try to acquire sea fish. Skills, abilities, experience, and knowledge about how to equip an aquarium with sea creatures are necessary for the full maintenance of its inhabitants.
Foreign and domestic producers offer a rich selection of fish houses. These include::
- Round. It is made of silicate glass and attracts customers with its original appearance. But experienced amateurs understand how difficult it is to equip such an aquarium and place underwater accessories in it. Fish get an unnatural shape and cleaning the ship causes a lot of trouble. It is more expedient to use such an aquarium and place only algae, plants, and shrimps in it.
- Rectangular. It is made of silicate glass. It is easy to equip with details and disguise. It fits perfectly into any interior and at affordable prices, you can choose rectangular aquariums.
- Triangular. Gained popularity through improved manufacturing technology. Companies and companies that value their reputation and improve their premises for a pleasant stay of visitors choose corner aquariums. The originality of the designs and high-quality design makes the room unique, unique, and warm.
- Mini Aquarium. It is a classic house pond. Such miniature devices have recently become very popular. They are even installed on a desktop with a minimum number of fish when it is not possible to install a full-fledged aquarium at home or in the office.
- Integrated. Most people plan this type of aquarium before major repairs of apartments or before moving to a new building. Place the object of worship in any place: in the openings of walls, furniture, coffee tables, if there is a transparent table top. It serves as a screen, if necessary, to divide the room into zones.
- Installed on the wall. It has an interesting and original design, mounted only on capital walls, taking into account all security measures. Small schools or flatfish feel comfortable in them. Owning a wall aquarium causes many difficulties in care, as it is quite high at considerable depth and small width.
Setting up an aquarium for tropical fish have many varietes, the Dutch aquarium occupies a special place. Many fans of underwater flora can easily distinguish them from other similar devices. The Dutch style is so unique and aesthetic that the presence of living organisms in it is not necessary. The balanced Details of the compositions attract the eyes, surprise and can fascinate any skeptic. The importance of the national heritage is to create a kind of bed underwater with fancy plants, refined and refined, painted in different colors.
About tropical fish for an aquarium
Breeding aquarium fish is not a hobby of the child, as it was recently. Prestigious models of aquariums with the latest technologies and their arrangement have become a popular activity in human life, and they meet the aesthetic needs of lovers of beauty.
Watching floating fish, you can observe the amazing properties of for example catfish. They express dissatisfaction by making sounds similar to the croaking of a frog or creaking. They use their pectoral fins and swim bladder, to do this. It happens that you turn up your stomach, and that does not mean that you feel bad. Are they called Catfish? Platydoras.
It is a great pleasure to watch the Knifefish, even though it is awake at night. Due to its warlike nature, it looks like another battle smashed after losing some of its parts, but the tissues are easily recoverable, with rapid cell regeneration. They move back and forth, and such a wise path is absolutely natural for them. Observations give an enormous load of positive emotions.
The oldest species of fish, such as polypterus, is curious to see that it walks along the ground like a man and occupies a horizontal position, although it is considered the most primitive fish. Surprisingly, there are bones in the fins of the thoracic part, and the main skeleton consists of cartilage. They are covered with scales that resemble lozenges so that they resemble lizards in their dormant state.
The mysterious inhabitants require constant and careful care. Aquarium inhabitants must provide an optimal environment in which they can receive the usual food, sufficient oxygen, and freedom of movement. Incorrect selection of the tank, the mismatch between the size of the tank and the amount of water, incorrect temperature conditions lead to diseases or even death of fish. Beginners should carefully study all the subtleties of Aquarium Art and then touch the mysterious world, will be a great pleasure.
Phases of setting up an aquarium for tropical fish
Buy the necessary equipment before installing the aquarium.
Below we provide a list of the necessary aquarium equipment for purchase:
- A table for an aquarium that can withstand its weight. At the same time remember that 1 liter of water = 1 kg.
- Actually, the aquarium itself
- Upholstery material as a substrate between the aquarium and the table (e.g. a plate of polystyrene, 2-3 mm thick)
- Aquarium Cover
- Illuminating Lamp
- Temperature controller
- Internal or external water filter
- Air pump
- Air pump Hose
- Spray air rock
- Check valve, which prevents the water supply of the compressor
- Gravel and stones
- Decorative ornaments, such as driftwood
- Live or artificial plants
- Base block when all devices are connected in one place
- Butterfly net
- Fish food
At the moment we do not buy fish!
- Choose a place for the aquarium. The best place is the one that is away from central heating radiators and where direct sunlight does not fall.
- Make sure the aquarium is safely placed on the stand and there are no leaks. If you find water between the walls of the aquarium, try to seal the cracks with a special sealant or replace the aquarium with a new one.
- If you have purchased an external water filter, put it in the cabinet by connecting all communications (power cord and hoses from the aquarium).
- The purchased gravel is washed in a bucket until the drained water becomes crystal clear. Once the gravel is washed, pour it on the bottom of the aquarium. It is desirable that the gravel layer has a thickness of about 7.5 cm.
- Wash the roots of plants and decorations only with running water. Do not use chemicals.
- Adjust the temperature controller so that it does not touch the gravel (and it should be as low as possible below the water level in the aquarium). Put the thermometer away from the thermostat, for example in the opposite corner of it.
- Attach the air hose to the aerator with a previously purchased hose. Place the sprayer in the back of the aquarium.
- At this stage, you can fill the aquarium with water. The aquarium can be filled with water from a hose or bucket. Pour water slowly so that it does not erode the soil. You can use a piece of paper that you remove when the aquarium is half full. The filled water should have a temperature close to it, which is kept in the aquarium to protect the plants from thermal shock.
- At this stage, we begin to plant aquarium plants. It is preferable to plant low-growing plants in the foreground and large ones in the background. Do not forget to leave a free place for swimming fish. Fill the aquarium with water to a level below 2 cm from its upper edge.
- Adjust the performance of the water flow from the filter so that there is no strong water flow. To reduce water evaporation, the aquarium should be covered with a cover glass or an aquarium cover with built-in lighting lamps.
- Make sure all devices are connected correctly. If this is the case, a few weeks before the aquarium is populated with fish, all electrical appliances are connected to the power grid (lighting is turned on for 12-14 hours a day). During this time, the aquarium will establish a biological balance after which you can start fish in the aquarium.
As you can see, it is not so difficult to get an aquarium in your apartment.